Salt & Light Youth Group exists:
- to provide a place of purpose for all students
- to teach students Scripture
- to lead students to Christ
- to give students fun, memorable events and activities without regret
- to equip students to share their faith with other teens their age
- to provide students opportunities to serve in a local, New Testament church
- to strengthen students' relationships with their parents and authorities
We believe that parents, before any other organization (including the church), are responsible for the spiritual nurturing of their children. We are committed to seeing student families love and follow God. Therefore we desire to equip and partner with parents as the primary spiritual leaders to minister to their students effectively.
Teenagers can find fun and humor in just about anything; therefore, we strive to provide a Christian atmosphere where hilarious, exciting and fun memories can be made with other followers of Jesus Christ! (No, seriously, it gets downright crazy at times.) We have monthly youth activities and service opportunities, weekly gatherings and yearly trips.
Contact our Student Pastor, Levi Smith, for more info