Women's Ministry | Leader: Michelle Spivey
The Women's Ministry at Crossroads Baptist Church seeks to encourage women of all ages. Throughout the year we provide fellowship opportunities and bible study groups that encourage ladies to grow in their walk with Christ. Here are our next events:
- Widow's Luncheon // Saturday, November 6, 2021 from 1-3 pm at Pastor and Michelle Spivey's home
- Click HERE for more information and to register for this FREE event.
- Christmas Craft Fair // Saturday, November 20, 2021 from 1:00-3:00 pm
- Click HERE to register as a craft vendor.
- Registration for this event is NOT available yet.
- Sanctity of Life Sunday // Sunday, January 30, 2022 // Comfort Care Baby Bottle Drive begins, bottles will be distributed on this Sunday and all bottles need to be returned by February 27, 2022
- Cozy Soup & Memory Night // Saturday, January 29, 2022 from 5:30-6:30 pm
- Self-Defense Class // March
- Ladies Tea // Saturday, April 30, 2022 from 10:00am-12:00pm
Mom's PB&J (Prayer, Breakfast & Jesus) | Leader: Jessica Freeze
Let the kids play while the mommas pray! Join this growing group of stay-at-home moms as they fellowship and pray with one another while the kids play and make new friendships. This group meets once a month at various locations.
Handy Helpers in the Making | Leader: Christina Delp
This ministry teams up with different people throughout the church to teach a new skills to the next generation. Moms are invited to bring their kid as they are challenged to learn new traits, work together and serve others. This group meets once a month.
For more information regarding our Women's Ministry overall, please contact Michelle Spivey.